Spanish language is gaining worldwide importance day by day. As we all know it is a language spoken by more than half the people in the American Continent apart from Spain and a few countries in North Africa.
The importance has become more pronounced with globalization and improved contacts between Spanish speaking countries and the rest of the world, including India. Spanish language has narrowed the gap between person to person, organization to organization and country to country contact between India and Latin America.
Here in this institute one can learn the basics, develop the ability to converse in simple language and thus help maintain the growth momentum. There are opportunities as translators, interpreters, software professionals etc. In India we have the advantage of a basic knowledge of English. If this is coupled with a working knowledge of Spanish, then one can avail the job opportunities in out-sourcing industry and in foreign companies coming to India.
SYLLABUS FOR SPANISH - FIRST JUNIOR
LESSONS: Ambito 1-5 (Modulo 1-20)
- Introducing the alphabets: Vowels and consonants, and their pronunciation.
- Nouns : number, gender.
- Articles : definite, indefinite
- Pronouns :
- a. Personal pronoun
- b. Object pronouns
- i. Direct object pronouns
- ii. Indirect object pronouns
- Demonstrative pronouns
- Reflexive pronouns
- Verbs Regular
INTERCAMBIO I - Lourdes Miguel and Neus Sans.
Additional Consulting Materials:
- Espanol indirecto - I A
- Ven - I
SYLLABUS FOR SPANISH - SECOND JUNIOR
- Adjectives: a. Gender, number b. Demonstrative adjective.
- Verbs: a. Irregular Verbs b. Radical changing
- Present Tense
- Future Tense
- Conditional Tense
- Comparatives and Superlatives
- Physical Characteristics
- INTERCAMBIO -I (Chapter 5 - 8)
- Additional Consulting Materials:
- a. Ven - II
- b. Espanol indirecto - I B
SYLLABUS FOR SPANISH - FIRST SENIOR
- Past Tense
- a. Expressions of Status, Character, Sentiments, accordance.
- b. Obligatory Sentences ; Personal, Impersonal
- c. Direct and Indirect Speech.
- i. Indefenido
- ii. Perfecto
- iii. Imperfecto
- INTERCAMBIO -II
- Additional Consulting Material: Ven - II
SYLLABUS FOR SPANISH - SECOND SENIOR
- Subjunctive: hypothesis, Possibilities,
- Pluo cuamperfecto, Subjuntive (Past)
- Prepositions, Conjunctions, Relative clauses and Pronouns.
- INTERCAMBIO -II
- Additional Consulting Material: Ven - III