*Due to COVID-19 admissions and classes will be conducted only in online mode.
Online Admissions to Spoken English
Online Admissions to Indian and Foreign Languages
Admission Information for all the Languages:
- Next Session will begin online in January 2022
- Contact us in the month of December 2021 for the admission Schedule.
The Duration of each session is three months. There are three sessions in an academic year. Students may join the courses only at the start of any session in the following:
|Sessions||Session will start in the Month|
Each class is of two hours duration. Classes are held online in the mornings and evenings as follows:
|Morning classes||7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.|
|Day classes||10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.|
|Evening classes||5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.|
|Weekend classes||Saturday & Sunday 1.30 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.|
- The admission process begins about one month before the start of the session. The actual date for issue of application forms, admissions and other necessary information can be obtained from the website:www.rkmath.org or from the institute’s notice board.
- The course for the Spoken English is of 4 sessions: Basic, Junior, Senior and Advanced levels.
- The course for the German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Sanskrit and Hindi languages is of 4 sessions: 1st Junior, 2nd Junior, 1st Senior and 2nd Senior. German & Sanskrit courses have an additional Diploma of two (2) levels.
Each session is of three months duration (approximately 36 classes). Classes are held thrice a week on alternate days as follows:
MWF – Monday, Wednesday, Friday or
TTS – Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
- Each class is of about two hours duration: Students enter the institute 15 minutes before the commencement of classes.
Students may opt for classes either TTS,MWF or Weekend batches. The information about Languages, Fees, batch codes, class days and Timings are given in the online application page.
ADMISSION PROCEDURE (OFFLINE*)
*OFFLINE ADMISSIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT PRESENT DUE TO COVID-19
- Candidate can come in person or pay the Fee online to take admission only on the date notified on the institute notice board and website.
- Candidates should fill up the application form only after reading the prospectus thoroughly.
- The minimum qualification required to join is SSC pass.
- The minimum age limit for obtaining application form is above 15 years, the maximum age limit is 60 years.
- For Spoken English a photocopy of the original SSC pass memo and any photo identification i.e. original driving licence, voter ID, passport etc. must be shown or uploaded while filling the application form.
- For German,French,Japanese,Spanish, Sanskrit and Hindi languages the photocopy of pass certificate(minimum SSC pass memo) and Photo Identification i.e. original driving licence, voter ID, passport etc. must be shown for obtaining application form.
- Please take an application form ONLY if you can attend the classes on time i.e. 7:15 a.m. for morning classes or 10:15 a.m. for Day classes or 5:15 p.m. for Evening classes.
- Only six leaves are permitted in the entire session of 3 months (approximately 36 classes). if a student exceeds this limit his / her admission shall be cancelled automatically without any prior notice.
- Students who cannot attend a minimum of 30 classes need not join the course.
- Candidates are not permitted to join more than one language in a session.
- Classes start with a 10 – 15 minutes prayer.
- Students are requested to dress in a decent manner befitting the sanctifying atmosphere of the institute and the math. Gaudy dresses, T-Shirts/Shirts/Pants with writings or pictures on them are NOT permitted.
- Jeans /T-Shirts /Tops /Sleeveless dresses etc. for girls are strictly NOT permitted.
- Identity cards and Prayer book issued by the institute Must be shown to the attendant DAILY before entering the institute. Students without identity cards and prayer books are not allowed to attend physical classes. They may study in the library.
- Students are not permitted to leave the classes before the end of the class, except on health grounds.
- Students will attend classes only in the section allotted to them. Change in the section or the batch will not be permitted.
- Farewell parties, photography are not permitted in the institute, Radios, cameras, tape recorders, laptops etc are strictly prohibited within the institute premises.
The rules and regulations prescribed by the institution must be followed strictly.