RAMAKRISHNA MATH, HYDERABAD
A brief illustration of the Activities of Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad is given below:
1) Nitya Puja: Arati to Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna at 5:00 am, Puja, Evening Aratrikam every day followed by Bhajans.
2) Tithi Puja and celebration of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda & other Direct Disciples of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna.
3) Celebration of Festivals – Guru Poornima, Sri Durga Puja, Kalpataru day etc. (Please refer our Festival Calendar for details)
4) Discourses in the evening on every Saturday & Sunday followed by Bhajans and Prasad distribution. Ramanama Sankirtan in the evening after Aratrikam on Ekadasi days.
5) Japa Sadhana for the initiated devotees and Satsang for all devotees every month.
6) Sadhu Seva: Providing Dhotis and Dhakshina to wandering Sadhus who visit Math.
7) Gita Darshan: The digitalised pictorial museum which has 54 Slokas in high quality audio-visual format provides an enchanting spiritual experience to the visitors.
Vivekananda Health Centre
1) The Vivekananda Health Center is run by Ramakrishna Math with the help of voluntary services offered by kind hearted Doctors / Philanthropist.
2) Providing health care to patients by expert doctors, diagnostic services, distribution of medicines at nominal charges without any discrimination of caste, creed or race.
3) The Health Centre has Allopathic, Ayurvedic and Homeopathic sections and extends medical service in 32 specialized departments of treatment.
4) Extending health care to villagers at their doorsteps by mobile van (Gramasri) by doctors and volunteers.
Vivekananda Institute of Languages and Education Services
1) Conducting classes for Spoken English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Sanskrit & Hindi for students.
2) Tuitions for poor school children along with Milk & Snacks.
3) Distribution of school bags and other study material.
4) Providing scholarships to poor and meritorious students under Vivekananda Education Fund.
5) Vivekananda Library, a treasure house of books on Vedanta, Ramakrishna – Vivekananda literature, World philosophy, Science etc.
Vivekananda Institute of Human Excellence (VIHE)
In order to culminate Swami Vivekananda’s life-changing ideas of education and character building, VIHE conducts the following specially designed Programmes & Courses for overall development of Youth and Children:
1) Mind Management
2) Personality Development
3) Communication Skills
4) Character Building
5) Leadership qualities
6) Yoga & Meditation
7) Summer Camp for Youth
8) Youth Empowerment
9) Women Empowerment
10) Balavikas Kendra
1) In order to benefit the Telugu speaking people and also in the interest of Telugu Language, many books on the lives and teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi & Swami Vivekananda are translated into Telugu and published by Publication Department of Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad.
2) Upanishads, Vedanta & Sanathana Dharma, Puranas, Stotras, etc. are also published in Telugu as well as English.
3) Books on Value Education, Yoga, Meditation, Personality Development, Character Building, Spirituality, etc. Story Books and Pictorials for children are also published from this department.
4) CDs Spiritual Discourses, Yoga, Meditation, Personality Development, etc. and Photo Frames, Laminated Photos, Posters, Banners with the message of Holy Trio of are also produced.
5) The books,CDs and other articles are priced at highly subsidized rates in order to disseminate the life-giving teachings of Sri Ramakrishna, Swami Vivekananda and Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi to the modern world.
Sri Ramakrishna Prabha
1) It is a Spiritual Monthly Magazine published in Telugu on the teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi & Swami Vivekananda.
2) The Magazine is made available at highly subsidized price.
3) The magazine has a circulation of more than 1 lakh copies.
4) Almost all Primary Schools in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have subscribed this magazine for their Library.
Sarada Nitya Annadana Seva
About 200 poor, destitutes and disabled are fed with meals every day at 12.00 noon.
Distribution of Milk and Breakfast every day 07:30 a.m. to poor children below 14 years of age.
Providing safe drinking water, digging of bore wells and installing water treatment plants in Rural areas having drinking water scarcity.